Nairobi County Visual Arts Exhibition Manjano 2018
A call for artistic expressions: painting, sculpture and mixed media,for the annual Manjano Exhibition. Work should aim to present creative expression that explores the human interests, aspect of the city of Nairobi – Nairobians in their diverse settings, neighborhoods and lifestyles,at work, at play, etc.
1. A maximum of 2 pieces of work may submitted for selection in the Manjano Exhibition.
2. The works should have been executed within the course of last year (i.e. since January 2017 and not any earlier).
3. Works may be submitted under any of the following 2 categories: Student or Practicing Artist.
4. Selected works will hang in the Manjano Exhibition and shall be judged. Cash prizes will be awarded for the top 3 positions in each category.
5. Deadline for submission of works is 9th March 2018. Works should be submitted at the GoDown Arts Centre, Dunga Rd, next to I&M Bank.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WORK THAT HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY SUBMITTED DURING PREVIOUS EDITIONS OF THE EXHIBITION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED